City of Pemberton
- Friday is regular pickup day. *See holiday schedule below for changes.
- Kirby containers must be out by 7am on day of pickup.
- All kirby containers & bags must be placed at the end of the driveway or edge of the property near the road. Kirby containers need to be placed 3 feet apart from each other, as well as from obstacles such as mail boxes. These steps allow our trucks & operators to be more efficient in servicing your needs.
- Any additional trash bags outside of or above the rim of the kirby container are required to have a bag tag attached to each one. Bag tags can be purchased at the city offices.
- Recycling is single sort, so all acceptable recycling can be put into the yellow lidded kirby container. For a list of acceptable recyclables check the LJP website under the residential tab.
- Any large pieces of cardboard that do not fit inside kirby container must be broken down to a 3ft x 3ft size in order to fit in the truck.
City Clean Up
- City wide cleanup has yet to be determined. Details and signup information can be found through your city offices. They can be reached at 507-869-3650.
|Pemberton Residential 2017 Holiday Schedule
If your pick up day falls on the following observed holidays, your pick up day will be moved out by 1 day for the remainder of that week. If observed holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there will be no change in pickup.
|Observed Holiday||Service Date Affected||New PickUp Date|
|Memorial Day||Friday 6/2||Saturday 6/3|
|4th of July||Friday 7/7||Saturday 7/8|
|Labor Day||Friday 9/8||Saturday 9/9|
|Thanksgiving||Friday 11/24||Saturday 11/25|
|Christmas||Friday 12/29||Saturday 12/30|
|New Year’s Day||Friday 1/5/2018||Saturday 1/6/2018|