City of Skyline
- Monday is regular pickup day. *See holiday schedule below for changes.
- Kirby containers must be out by 7am on day of pickup.
- All kirby containers & bags must be placed at the end of the driveway or edge of the property near the road. Kirby containers need to be placed 3 feet apart from each other, as well as from obstacles such as mail boxes. These steps allow our trucks & operators to be more efficient in servicing your needs.
- Any additional trash bags outside of or above the rim of the kirby container are required to have a bag tag attached to each one. Bag tags can be purchased at the city offices.
- Recycling is single sort, so all acceptable recycling can be put into the yellow lidded kirby container. For a list of acceptable recyclables check the LJP website under the residential tab.
- Any large pieces of cardboard that do not fit inside kirby container must be broken down to a 3ft x 3ft size in order to fit in the truck.
|Observed Holiday||Service Date Affected||New PickUp Date|
|Memorial Day||Monday 5/29||Tuesday 5/30|
|4th of July||No Change||No Change|
|Labor Day||Monday 9/4||Tuesday 9/5|
|Thanksgiving||No Change||No Change|
|Christmas||Monday 12/25||Tuesday 12/26|
|New Year’s Day||Monday 1/1/2018||Tuesday 1/2/2018|