City of St. Peter – Tuesday Pickup
- Tuesday is regular pickup day. *See holiday schedule below for changes.
- Kirby containers must be out by 7am on day of pickup.
- All kirby containers & bags must be placed at the end of the driveway or edge of the property near the road. Kirby containers need to be placed 3 feet apart from each other, as well as from obstacles such as mail boxes. These steps allow our trucks & operators to be more efficient in servicing your needs.
- Any additional trash outside of or above the rim of the kirby container is required to be in special bags. These bags can be purchased at the city offices.
- Recycling is single sort, so all acceptable recycling can be put into the yellow lidded kirby container. For a list of acceptable recyclables check the LJP website under the residential tab.
- Any large pieces of cardboard that do not fit inside kirby container must be broken down to a 3ft x 3ft size in order to fit in the truck.
City Clean Up
- City wide cleanup has yet to be determined. Details and signup information can be found through your city offices. They can be reached at 507-934-0664.
|City of St. Peter – Tuesday Pickup Residential 2017 Holiday Schedule
If your pick up day falls on the following observed holidays, your pick up day will be moved out by 1 day for the remainder of that week. If observed holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there will be no change in pickup.
|Observed Holiday||Service Date Affected||New PickUp Date|
|Memorial Day||Tuesday 5/30||Wednesday 5/31|
|4th of July||Tuesday 7/4||Wednesday 7/5|
|Labor Day||Tuesday 9/5||Wednesday 9/6|
|Thanksgiving||No Change||No Change|
|Christmas||Tuesday 12/26||Wednesday 12/27|
|New Year’s Day||Tuesday 1/2/2018||Wednesday 1/3/2018|